Our Garage Door Opener Repair Services in Portland
A broken garage door opener can cause headaches for many reasons. From being caught in the rainy northwestern weather to having your vehicles trapped indoors or seeing your door permanently caught ajar, one small malfunction might force you to call in reinforcements. That’s what Oregon City Garage Door specializes in, as we’re well-versed in all manners of garage door repair.
If you’re in need of service, give us a call today at 503-632-3070.
Identifying the Problem
Many systemic issues with the garage door opener can occur, as they rely on a series of subtle functions to complete their job on a continual basis. You can fix some problems on your own, but others might require the skilled hands of a talented technician, which we happen to employ.
Here are some common garage door opener parts that can experience problems:
- The Track: After cycling multiple times a day for months and years, all it takes is one wrong move to misalign your door’s rollers from the track. This development can be severe, as trying to use the door can bend the frame and render the system unusable.
- The Transmitter: The batteries might be dead, which is an easy self-fix, but the problem might run deeper than that. If your neighbors are running their transmitters on the same frequency as yours, you’ll be opening one another’s doors without even realizing it. You can correct this problem by reprogramming the transmitter.
- The Photo Eye: A garage door’s photo eyes are an essential safety feature. By transmitting an invisible beam that detects obstructions in the door’s path, the opener will prevent the door from shutting. You should resolve any issue with this unit quickly, or else you run the risk of hurting somebody or damaging your property.
We’re not interested in selling you an expensive replacement and calling it a day. When our technicians come to your location, they will conduct in-depth tests to diagnose the issue. They’ll also explain the situation to you, so you can ask questions and understand your options.
Choose From an Extensive Item Inventory
If we discover your problem runs deeper than a quick fix, we’ll locate the malfunctioning parts and recommend replacements. We utilize top-tier products from industry leaders, so you can feel confident we’ll fix your opener up to be good as new.
We do everything possible to avoid full-scale replacements, as whole units can be expensive. However, if the symptoms are indicative of a terminal problem, we’ll work with you to find solutions that best fit your circumstances. We receive all of our openers from LiftMaster, which has models that suit all kinds of budgets and applications.
Plus, we offer pricing upfront, so you’ll never be left in the dark. All our products also come with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty, so you’ll be protected, as well.
Completing the Project
From small-scale parts replacement to entire system installations, our technicians will come equipped with the knowledge, tools and skills to complete your project quickly and efficiently. We have been serving Oregon for 30 years so we’ve provided reliable solutions for all kinds of issues that may be related to the garage door opener, including the following problems:
- Garage door opener motor hums but the door won’t move.
- Garage door is making jerky motions.
- Garage door opens a few inches and stops.
No matter the scope of your project, we won’t leave your location until the system is entirely functional once again. That means conducting extensive tests on the new parts and monitoring how the system performs as a whole.
When our technician completes the service, that doesn’t have to be the end of our correspondence. We offer all kinds of garage door services, including repair and routine maintenance.
Trust Oregon City Garage Door
If you need garage door opener repair in Portland, we offer our services throughout the area. Contact us today at 503-632-3070 to find out what we can do for you. We can take on commercial or residential projects from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We also schedule appointments on the weekends.