At Oregon City Garage Door, we are dedicated to providing our customers with comprehensive and exceptional garage door repair and maintenance services throughout the Portland, OR, area. Our team has more than 25 years of experience installing and servicing residential and commercial garage doors, and we have the tools, knowledge and expertise to quickly and accurately diagnose any common garage door issue your door may be experiencing.
Benefits of Garage Door Maintenance
While your garage door has likely operated reliably for many years without issue, it’s essential to have one of the professionals at Oregon City Garage Door inspect and perform routine maintenance on your door at least once per year. Most people are estimated to use their garage doors at least 1500 times per year, and many homeowners make the mistake of only having a professional inspect the components of their garage doors once something has broken.
By performing regular garage door maintenance annually with the assistance of a professional, you can benefit from:
- Improved Safety: With routine garage door maintenance every year, a technician can identify and repair parts and hardware that are broken or need to be replaced soon. With preventative action, you can avoid inconvenient and costly breakages that could injure someone or leave you stranded either inside or outside of your garage.
- Lower Repair Costs: On average, most annual garage door checkups and follow-up repairs are much less expensive than having emergency repairs performed after your garage door has already suffered a break or damages.
- Longer Lifespan: Garage doors weren’t designed to last your lifetime. However, by taking proper care of the parts and hardware and scheduling regular maintenance checks, your garage door can look pristine and operate optimally for 15 to 20 years.
Garage Door Maintenance Services Throughout Portland and Beyond
At Oregon City Garage Door, we are experts at knowing how to lengthen the lifespan of your garage door. Commonly, with high daily usage and age, your garage door tension springs, tracks and cables will wear and eventually break. Our trained and knowledgeable professionals will inspect these components of your garage, ensuring they’re properly maintained and lubricated to operate reliably for many years.
In addition to inspecting these parts and hardware pieces, our technicians will perform these garage door maintenance tasks during your annual maintenance visit:
- Tighten nuts and other components
- Apply grease and lubricant to all moving parts
- Inspect all cables, drums, shafts, bottom fixture, bearing plate and spring anchor attachment
- Fix and replace garage door panels
- Perform garage door opener inspection and adjust settings
After performing maintenance and a check on all systems and hardware, our skilled technicians will make any repair or upgrade recommendations to ensure the safe operation and longevity of your garage door system. For all repair needs, we’ll work closely with your to find high-quality solutions that meet your requirements and don’t stretch your budget.
Contact Oregon City Garage Door for Your Maintenance and Repair Service Needs
Keep your garage door properly functioning for many years with the help of the professionals at Oregon City Garage Door. Our garage door maintenance and repair services are available six days per week for all residents located throughout Portland, Lake Oswego, Wilsonville and the surrounding areas. For all of our customers, we provide free estimates on garage door installations and warranties on our parts and labor.
To schedule your annual garage door maintenance services, call us today at 503-632-3070 or complete our online contact form to request an appointment.