Many families use their garage doors multiple times per day to enter and leave their homes. With such constant use, it’s essential to keep your garage door well-maintained to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations.
According to recent estimates, many homes operate their doors at least 1500 times per year or more. Keep your garage door looking pristine and running smoothly with the help of the professionals at Oregon City Garage Door. Since 1992, we’ve been the most trusted, dependable and knowledgeable garage door servicing company throughout the Portland, OR, area. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive garage door maintenance and services for all types and brands of residential garage doors.
Signs You Need Garage Door Repair
While we at Oregon City Garage Door supply Clopay garage doors, we specialize in servicing all brands, types and styles of residential garage doors. If you experience issues with your garage door, you can trust the training and experience of the technicians at Oregon City Garage Door to perform fixes with the proper tools, equipment and hardware necessary to make lasting repairs and prolong the lifespan of your garage door.
We specialize in a wide range of garage door repair services for any door malfunction — signs you may need a professional to inspect your garage door include:
- Sagging panels
- Door off the tracks
- Noisy operations
- Slow response time
- Door won’t open or close
Residential Garage Door Services for Any Brand Available at Oregon City Garage Door
In addition to our comprehensive garage door repair services, we also offer annual maintenance plans for residential garage doors of any brand. With regular and proper maintenance performed by a professional, you can prolong the lifespan of your garage door system, save money on last-minute repair costs and improve and ensure safe garage door operations, preventing hazardous and unexpected breakages.
At Oregon City Garage Door, our technicians are thoroughly trained to repair and maintain any garage door regardless of type or brand. During our annual maintenance checks, we perform the following tasks:
- Conduct Visual Inspection: A technician will look over all moving parts and lubricate as needed, including the springs, rollers, hardware, hinges, bearings, gears and tracks.
- Remove Debris: To ensure smooth and efficient operation, we’ll remove any dirt or debris buildup from the tracks and photo eye sensors.
- Check All Parts and Hardware: At this time, a professional will check crucial components that affect the overall quality of your door — like the mounting pads, chain and belt, weather seals and locks.
- Check Safety Features: We’ll look over your keyless entry systems and ensure safety features are working correctly to prevent dangerous injuries.
- Inspect Opener: During maintenance, we’ll also check your garage door opener for any signs of repair and adjust the settings as needed.
For all maintenance check-ups, we’ll thoroughly look over all parts of your garage door and make repair or upgrade recommendations as needed to prolong the lifespan of your system.
Trust Oregon City Garage Door for Your Residential Garage Door Services
When you need repair services for your garage door, don’t hesitate to call the professionals at Oregon City Garage Door. We’re available to make repairs or perform maintenance tasks seven days a week and schedule appointments to fit your schedule. For more than 25 years, we’ve specialized in providing high-quality and effective garage door solutions for homeowners throughout the Portland, Oak Grove and Wilsonville, OR, areas, focusing on services for any garage door type or brand. For all our customers, we offer free estimates on installations, a one-year warranty on new installs and manufacturer warranties back our parts.
Learn more about our garage door services today by completing our online contact form or calling 503-632-3070 to speak to a specialist.